Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hello Everyone,

       My name is Steven Cabrera. Thats short for Steven Reynaldo Cabrera Gonzalez Taveraz Martinez. I was born in Brooklyn, New York. I'm what you might say a typical New Yorker. I'm a Yankees fan and that means im also a Giants fans. This does not mean I dont root for other New York teams but I do happen to like the Phillies.
       Apart from watching sports i also enjoy playing sports. This allows me to understand the intensity and the struggle that arises from trying to hit a baseball. You failed twice when the third time, you have a man on second and third with two outs and a hit is the deciding factor of the game. No matter what the outcome is, the importance of it all is the struggle. This gives you character. Stepping back into the plate after failing is what builds your character. So now your staring back at the pitcher assuming inside fastball, knowing before the pitcher even throws the ball that this struggle has built your character that has now become your fate.

1 comment: